Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Women's Bible Study Fellowship


Our Women's Bible Study had a night of fellowship. It was wonderful to hear how the LORD is ministering to each individual woman exactly where they are at. Isn't that the way the Word of God is? One Book can speak to each personally. It was encouraging and exciting to hear what the LORD has done. We are looking forward to what He will do with the rest of the time we have together.

(This is totally aside...the bummer for me, personally, is that in the morning I had a root canal done and I totally did not enjoy my dinner. btw I had so forgotten what this whole experience was like, that as I started to remember and relive it I began to get an anxiety attack on the dentist chair - thank God for His Word which He has so graciously helped me to memorize. I began to think Scripture and to remember worship songs...then the whole process was finally over...thank you Jesus!)

No comments: