Friday, April 10, 2009

Pleasant Surprise

Today I had an incredible surprise...my friend, Amy (far right) came over to visit.

This group of women were and have been such a blessing in my life. When I started to homeschool, these women and I would get together to pray for our children and for us as we ventured into the incredible ministry of homeschooling. We would also get together for fun times. This picture was taken at a Tea given by Hamilda (far left). She put on a feast for us. She had "minks" and hat for each one of us. We had such a wonderful time! This was only one of many times that we enjoyed each others company. Well, as life would have it we have all entered different seasons of our lives, however, each one of them has a very special part in my heart. Some years ago, Amy moved to Colorado. This weekend she was visiting her girls in California and she made time to come and sit with me for a while. It truly was a pleasant surprise and an incredible visit. Thank you Amy for making time to come by. Maybe one day I will visit you in Colorado;)

No comments: