Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Praising God!

I feel as though I can finally "BREATH".

When my daughter came home for summer vacation she went to the Doctor for a physical. Amongst several minor issues we also heard something that simply floored me, "I feel some lumps in her breasts. We need to run some tests."

All I can tell you is that unless God had carried me by His Awesome Presence and His Powerful Word I would have folded. In the midst of an array of doctor's appointments there were so many other "minor issues" compared to this one. However, these minor issues made things more difficult and frustrating.

Can I just say that since I heard these words from the Doctor I feel like I've been holding my breath. Between this first visit and today God has carried me and sustained me and reassured me.

Psalm 119:92 - Unless Your law (God's Word) had
been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.

I could fill pages and pages of His Awesome Powerful Word that He spoke to me comfort and reassurance - regardless of the outcome. I also had incredible sister's in the LORD carrying us through prayer and friendship - thank you all. May the LORD refresh you in the manner that you refreshed and comforted us.

Tests, tests, tests, surgery, biopsy...today we received a report that IT WAS NOT CANCER! Just typing these words shake me. Now, I am fully aware that had it been the other way around, God would still sustain and carry us through the end for His glory and for His purpose.

For now - I will breath, I will thank, I will praise.

No comments: