Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mom's Funeral




My Mom's request was that she be buried in Mexico, next to her loved ones. God allowed me to fulfill this last request. Mom would have been proud of us - we were all together (something that hasn't happened in a while), and we behaved.

Finality is so difficult. I am so thankful for the HOPE that is in my heart, a HOPE that doesn't disappoint, because it is anchored in Jesus Christ. Jesus has conquered death, and because of this I KNOW that I will see Mom again.

I will see you soon Mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was beautiful Tia Lety...its so sad to see the pictures but so good to know that she is now resting and is at peace...no more pain no more suffering!...and I myself will also like to thank God for that and like you said.....I will see you again Grandma!!!....Love you Tia!

Anonymous said...

Sorry this last comment was left by me Marybel Becerra.... sorry Tia but im a rookie on all this!...lol

lulu said...

Thank you lety,it's hard looking at the pictures,but at the same time is good .My grandma is finally Home and is like you said we will see her again.
love you.

Leti said...

I love you girls. Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes, Mom is HOME in heaven and her earthly body is in that grave she so wanted to be in.

{{{HUGS}}}

Yvonne Carreno said...

Leti, The hope of seeing my mother again in heaven is what kept me going after her death. I know what you are going through. Love You

Anonymous said...

Wow, seeing those pictures was so hard but at the same time comforting to know that she is in a better place and that some day we will see her again! Thanks for sharing those pictures with us!

I Love you Tia!

Cathy