Monday, October 20, 2008

me-helpless; God-Able

What do you do when you get a call from your baby girl crying and saying she is having chest pains, difficulty breathing and pressure on her chest?

You fall on your face before All-Mighty-God who is omnipresent (everywhere at once). You feel helpless, without any recourse…but O God! As you cry out to the Living God, He feels you with His peace which surpasses all understanding and you can go about your day with a song in your heart…yes, my friends “a song in my heart”. HE assures me that HE is there by her side and that HE will comfort her, that HE will hold her in His loving and able arms. And with that He holds me in His loving, able arms. O what a God I serve.

2 Samuel 22:7 – In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and He did hear my voice out of His temple, and my cry did enter into His ears.

Psalm 34:4 – I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

No comments: