Friday, September 4, 2009

Update


It has been "interesting" around here. As you know I have started school. I also started a more challenging workout. My daughter left to Pennsylvania for her second year of school...and on the events go. The other day I had a melt-down and wanted to throw EVERYTHING out the door. I haven't though - the love and encouragement of family and friends has kept me going. My quiet time with My Saviour has been rich and encouraging; He holds me tight and gives me WORDS of encouragement, and of discipline. He tells me self-pity is not of Him. He tells me that if He calls me then He will provide all that I need to make it to the end - whatever that end will be - I don't even know(tired of trying to figure it out). I haven't been writing much on my blog because I am writing for my English Class - I guess I only have so many words (some people would laugh at that; some say I am very "wordy"). I also wondered about keeping up my daughter's blog. My thought was that I would just update people through Facebook, but that has changed - I will keep up her blog too. With that come over to Angie's Blog and read the latest. I'm rambling to catch you up. Still believing and clinging to the hem of His garment. To God be the glory!

No comments: