Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Daughter's Graduation


Our daughter graduated from Mt. Zion International School of Ministry. My husband and I were blessed by the LORD with abundant provision for us to be able to travel and be part of this wonderful event. After the graduation we even got to go and spend a couple of days in New York. God is amazing!

On Sunday we had the opportunity to visit Time Square Church. What a blessing it was to be there for such a time. After the sudden passing of David Wilkerson, we were blessed to be part of his church memorial service. It really was a blessing.

We also got to be in New York when the announcement of Osama bin laden's death was announced...it was incredible. The city was in such celebration.

I still can't believe that we traveled to New York and Pennsylvania and now we are home. Incredible!

O, and I am enjoying having my baby girl home :-D

No comments: