Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our First Ladies Family Tea



The LORD put it on my heart to have a tea for all of my nieces. At first it was just a thought - a scary thought. Me, give a tea? What do I do? How? Will they come? Many, many questions and doubts. However, I just couldn't shake the thought. So I prayed, then I prayed some more. The LORD kept confirming it. Then it all started to come into place. At this time I was doing the Study of Esther, so I shared it with the ladies in my study. They were all excited and began to pray for me and the tea. Then one sister-in-the-LORD let me borrow china, another let me borrow table linens and so it went - the excitement began and continued. The day finally came and went. I believe all who attended were blessed. I know I was blessed by seeing all their beautiful faces. To God be the glory!

No comments: