Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Still Here

No I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth. Yes, I am still here. Lots and lots of changes. Lots and lots of activity around here. Most importantly, I find myself falling madly in love with My Savior Jesus Christ all over again. I just love when He pulls me aside for a time of going deeper and spending quality time with Him (you can read a wonderful and challenging post about “diving deep” by going to Lisa’s blog). I’m not saying that I didn’t love Him or that I had walked away or fallen away, simply that life happens and “everything” becomes routine. But, praise be to My LORD, that He beckons me to come away with Him, to spend alone time with Him. Once I heed His call, “o me, o my – the treasures that await!” I also know that He is preparing me for things, situations, life changes that are up ahead. My Jesus knows exactly what is needful for me.

Jesus loves us so much. He is always waiting for us to COME AWAY WITH HIM. This thought never ceases to amaze me. The Creator of heaven and earth desires to spend time with ME! And when I come to Him - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the LORD? Or who hath been His counselor? Or who hath first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto Him again? For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:33-36)

No comments: