Monday, January 19, 2009

God's Incredible Word

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; always bearing about in the body the dying of the LORD Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

Matthew 7:24-25 - Therefore whosoever heareth these saying of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a ROCK: And
the rain descended

the floods came

the winds blew and

beat upon that house;
AND IT FELL NOT: for it was founded upon a ROCK.

That Rock is JESUS CHRIST -
Our Sustainer
Our Strength
Our Comfort

Blessed be The Rock and May the God of Our Salvation be exalted!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Leti

I know you are extremely busy, but when you have time I tagged you on 2 of my blog posts...have fun!

Jannette Thrasher said...

Amen!!!

I love those scriptures.

Love,
Nettie