Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mom's home from the hospital

Hi, one and all!

Just stopping by to say Mom is home from the hospital. Took her to the ER on December 22, 2008 and she has been there since. I would go into so much, but my emotions and state of mind are not at the point where it is safe to write for the entire world wide web to read (all the 5 people that read this blog-lol! Yes, I still have a sense of humor.) One thing I know is that God is still faithful and God is still in FULL CONTROL.

Keep our family in prayer.

2 comments:

José J. said...

I bet my "G" is so blessed to be in her cozy home. May the Lord bless you so much Lety for honoring your mother. Yes, I know your falleness gets in the way at times, but may he who does not falter throw the first stone.

I know God will continue to bless you for the honor you bring to your mother (Eph. 6:2-3). She may not say it, but I know you are such a blessing to her.

Love you!

Leti said...

Thank you...I neede that. And, yes, even though she doesn't feel well she is comfortable in her home without being poked all over the place.

Love you too:)