Monday, February 23, 2009

God Continues to Speak to Me...

I read a devo entitled "God Will Not Let You Break" - Thank you Jesus!

"...the worst kind of blasphemy is to think God is behind all your hurt and pain..."

"...It is true that the LORD chastens those He loves, but that chastening is only for a season and is not mean to hurt us. God is not the author of confusion in your life;..."

All I have to say is that the battle of the mind is a fierce one. And the fiery darts are simply paralysing, yet I have to choose to "hear the voice of TRUTH" rather than lies. I have to choose to read, praise, pray, listen, obey...there is always a choice between that which will build me up or that which will tear me down.

Thank you Jesus that "Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning."!

No comments: