Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, has it been busy around here. Lots of Doctor's appointments, both for myself and my daughter. Now we have follow up appointments...got to love these bodies! Amidst of it all I have to thank the LORD that we have health insurance - hasn't always been this way...thank you LORD!

I have also been blessed by the LORD to be able to spend wonderful time together with women that I love. I've been able to simply sit and spend quality time with each one of them.

I had a chance to spend quality time with two dear friend. We sat and enjoyed a quiet evening together over dinner. We treasure these times together.

On Saturday, my friend Laura and I got the opportunity to spend the day together. We not only had the opportunity to sit together and enjoy each others company, but we also got to enjoy getting fed both spiritually and physically by wonderful women of God. We got to attend a wonderful Conference at Grace Community Church. The theme was COMMUNION with God and COMMITMENT to others. I wish I could give you ALL that I received from the LORD through these wonderful teachers, but I would not do it justice. Suffice it to say that what we were taught was not watered down and was like a scalpel in the hand of a surgeon. Surgery of the heart took place and, although it hurt, I know that the healing and the "health" of my soul is what God is looking for in me.

God has truly blessed me with wonderful women around me.

No comments: