Thursday, May 28, 2009

Picking-In

I just happened to find someone who has a laptop and wanted to let everyone know that "crazy" is how it has been. We are out of our house and, if you can believe this, I'm actually at this point "relaxing". The Scripture that God continues to bring to my heart and mind is Psalm 91:1-2, he who dwells in the secret place of the most High God, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to my God, you are my Refuge you are my God, I will trust in you (my version). And one in Isaiah that says "you will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed in thee (I will put the whole Scripture and reference once I am home).

Thank God for His incredible Word...all-sufficient, filled with comfort...Thank you Jesus!

More to come once I have time...

1 comment:

Jannette Thrasher said...

You will keep [him] in perfect peace, [Whose] mind [is] stayed [on You], Because he trusts in You. Is.26:3