Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Can Do All Through Christ

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hense to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - ...My strength is made perfect in weakness...when I am weak, then am I strong.

1 Corinthians 1: 25-29 - Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.


Last night as we drove to church I received a call from someone very special to me. The news he gave me overwhelmed me with the grandeur of Our All-Mighty, All-Powerful God. We talked and rejoiced together. Afterwards, I sat in the car in awe-of-Jesus. The song that He had given me in the morning (see post below) just kept playing in my mind as tears flowed from my eyes. Once again, My Jesus, reminded me of His Goodness, His Kindness, His Gentleness and HIS POWER. And so this morning as a ventured to do a post about this event, I first opened my mail and received the video below. I sat here with my jaw opened and cringed at my unbelief. God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-sufficient, yet my finite being creeps in and begins to doubt. Let us renew our mind and rehearse the abundant promises of Our Great and Awesome God and BELIEVE that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR OUR JESUS!

No comments: