Monday, February 25, 2008

Rancho Cucamonga Couples Retreat

Okay, so I am still feeling a little movement (on second thought, a lot of movement). I keep feeling like I am still on the waves. God totally opened the door for my husband and I to go on a Couples Cruise with the church we used to attend – it was incredible! The Lord blew us away by all the blessings He poured upon us. It was wonderful to see our friends and spend time with them without having to keep track of time. We ate, we ate, and we ate – where did all this food come from? And I hate to think where it went. The service by all ship personnel was incredible. I felt like royalty. Our dinner waiters had an incredible memory. They were so incredible and attentive. The food was presented fabulous and it was also very yummy. The buffet was more than beyond our imagination. The lunch BBQ’s were incredible. But most importantly the fellowship and the Word of God on a cruise ship was an experience to be remembered. I could go on and on. Thank you Lord for truly you don’t add sorrow to your blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the wonderful shower curtains!
I'm glad you two had a great time. We also had a great time with Angie. It was a blessing having her with us all of the weekend.