Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Praise HIM because He deserves it

Last night one of my dear friends was sharing with me something she heard on the radio about worship. "Worship" - what is worship? WHO do we worship? And, yes, worship is much more than a song, it is the state of our heart. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Our of gratitude, awe and reverence for Our Almighty God, we can't help but shout for JOY. If we would stay silent, the rocks would praise Him - all creation shouts HIS praises! Have we been redeemed? Have we been taken out of the mire? Have we not been clothed with white robes, in the righteousness of Jesus Christ? Are we not now children of the Most High God?

No I will not stay silent, I will proclaim His works to all generations and will sing Him songs of love and worship...Praise You My King, My Father!!!



No comments: