Monday, November 24, 2008

He is Worthy of All Praise

God continues to draw me to "worship Him" in song. The song that I put before which in part says, "I'm coming back to the heart of worship, it is all about YOU, all about YOU Jesus", says it all. I think of Revelation 4 and specifically in verse 10 and 11 which say, The four and twenty elders FALL DOWN BEFORE HIM that sat on the throne, and worship Him that liveth forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. And Revelation 5 the whole chapter, but I will site v. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders FELL DOWN AND WORSHIPPED HIM that liveth forever and ever.

I heard the below songs and they simply make me want to fall on my face and worship My King who alone is worthy of all my praise, honor and glory. Whom do you worship? How do you worship?



No comments: