Friday, May 30, 2008

Humm, ewww!

Things that made me go hummm or ewwww!

~~~Free Clinic/County Hospital – people demanding service and being obnoxious and belligerent. People that show up to the wrong clinic. Granted there are a lot of clinics there, but this clinic was in a totally different town. Kids running amuck when there are people in wheelchairs and crutches around them.

~~~At the store – standing in the check-out line, the man paying a couple of people before me liking his fingers to count his money to pay. Am I getting my change from those saliva filled bills? Checker sneezes into her hands and proceeds handling the items without a blink. (I normally don’t get all weird, but I can tell you this time I got into my car and used lots of germ killing stuff on my hands. I still felt yucky until I washed my hands with soap and water.)

~~~At the gas station – How much??? (Need I say more?)

No comments: