Friday, May 16, 2008

Lately, I've been on this hang-up of wanting a little-itty-bird to enjoy and hear its singing. My hubby and Angie just shake their heads and give me all the negatives about having yet another thing for me to care for. And, yes, I have to agree with them. So, I've compromised...

I got a bird bath

a hummingbird feeder



and two bird chimes

The LORD has blessed me with bringing some beautiful birds around for me to enjoy its sight and singing. I don't have to clean up after them and they come and go as they please. God's creation sure is beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chimes,& humming birds (so much that I have a tattoo of the bird). They are an amazing creature to just watch.

Love,
Nettie

Leti said...

I truly enjoy God's creatures. They make me stand in awe of Our Great Creator God.