Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Call

In October 2005 God gave my daughter, Angie a Scripture – a Call.

Isaiah 54:5 – For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is His name;
and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole
earth.

“I AM your husband Angie”


God pierced my heart to a depth I had not known before. As Mary I pondered this in my heart. The LORD spoke to my heart and asked me to relinquish and surrender all the hold I had on my special-precious child. “Yes, she is mine.” He said to me, “when I say go, she will go. As when there is a wedding, once the vows are exchanged The Bride is to go wherever The Husband says. The parents have no more say. So when I say go, do not hinder her from going – she is mine.”

Yes, I had forgotten this encounter with My Maker. He so gently reminded me.

Yes, Angie is following the voice of Her Husband, Her Maker – JESUS. In this there is peace; in this there is rest. God is with her wherever she goes.

“No life is more secure than a life surrendered to God”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Zeekie, my four year old, had a horrible fever. It was so bad that I thought he was going to die. I called the doctors for them to urgently tell me to take him to the emergency room. I had no car, and Gabe was at work. My only hope was Jesus. I prayed with a cry of,HE IS YOURS, I COMMIT HIM INTO YOUR HANDS. a half hour later, Ezekiel was running around laughing and eating. I never seen anything like that happen to my kids before, although I have prayed and they have been healed in different ways.

If you have time. This video (if you haven't already seen it) is a blessing to watch. Just cut and paste the site, go to the site, and click on the blue green picture of Chuck Smith, called; A venture in Faith.

http://children.calvarychapel.com/site/seminar.htm

Love,
Nettie