Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Rainbow

The other day as we were having dinner Mom said, "Look at the rainbow." I turned out my sliding door and what do I see, I beautiful rainbow. I ran and got my camera and went outside to take a picture of it (as Angie would say - "for your blog!"). When I stepped outside I was taken back by such beauty. I was able to see the rainbow from one end to the other. It was an odd, yet wonderful sight. There was dark clouds on one spot, blue skies on the other, the sun shining through and a slight drizzle. In the middle of all this here is this beautiful rainbow gracing the skies. Imagine, the God that we serve is able to create all of this contrast from nothing. He is able to make these beautiful colors shine through the sky with a stroke of His finger. O what mighty God we serve. Yes, I stood there taking these picture in awe and adoration, praising My Jesus. As I stood there my eyes saw another rainbow form-wow! As you see these pictures, may they cause you to sit in wonder of Our God who "spoke" and created all things - big and small.

Revelation 4:3 - And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.

No comments: