Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Marvelous Weekend!

This past weekend was packed. It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends. Friday was such a beautiful sunny day, that Angie and I decided to go get a juice and walk about at Victoria Gardens. It was nice to walk and talk and just relax, until...(yes, there is always drama when it comes to this temporal-tent of mine). Anyhow, I started breaking out into a rash. Before I knew it, I was itching and my hands were swollen, (my knees were not well either, but that's another issue) and I was just not feeling well. Yes, I finally am starting to accept that ever since my heat-stroke, I am allergic to the sun. So we headed home, but we did have a good time while it lasted.



On Saturday morning we actually got to make our appearance at Ida's Mother's Day Boutique. These women are gifted. I must say, though, I stayed out of trouble and only "window shopped". But I have my eye on a couple of things... (the above picture is just one of the wonderful set-ups they had going...good job my friend!)

In the afternoon we had some friends over. They cooked and cleaned, I did not have to do anything. It was such a relaxing and nice time. The food was yummy too! And the cake was o-la-la! Thanks you friends for such a relaxing time and wonderful time of fellowship.

Sunday was church in the morning. Then in the afternoon Laura made dinner for me(us). It was yummy! I had been craving this meal for a while now...thank you Laura, it was yummmmmmy! We sat, talked, ate and had a wonderful time. I always enjoy their company. (yes, I should have taken more pictures, but I get into the chatting and forget it)




Look at this cake...it is a work of art!

No comments: