Monday, April 14, 2008


Yeah!!! On Thursday I was blessed with a "new" recliner sofa. My hubby and son gave me an early birthday present. Thank you guys, I am so blessed:) now I don't have to curl-up on the couch. Although, my daughter says that I will be spending all my time sleeping in my comfortable sofa, and I have to admit she might be right. I get so fatigued that at times I sit for a little bit only to find myself nodding off.
On another note, my daughter and I got a chance to go to the movies on Friday. It was a very nice time of going out and doing girl stuff. In fact, before the movies we actually splurged on a pedicure. (my feet were so sore though. Go figure, even this fun thing had to make one part of my body hurt.) But on a more chipper note, we really had a good time at the movies. There wasn't much to pick from so we ended up watching "Dr. Zeus, Horton hears a Who". I laughed so hard and I even spilled soda on myself. The only thing that was annoying was this man behind us on his cell phone. I simply don't get it (I won't even go into this one). And another man in front of us had one of those cell phones on his ear that kept blinking a bright light every second or so. Other than that it was a pleasant time and the laughter kept me from saying anything to them. When we came out we kept saying, okay, I kept saying, "a person's a person no matter how small" (a line from the movie).

4 comments:

lulu said...

You look muy comfortable in your sofa, enjoy it.
Oh,how cute you got to see horton.I want to get that movie when it comes out on video.
I'm glad that you guys had this time to spend together.

Laura said...

How sweet!!!! I love your new recliner. Happy Early Birthday to Leti!! Yeah, I don't get people with cell phones in public either.

José J. said...

It looks so comfy!

No wonder it was so hard to get you out of it the other day!! :)

Thank you for taking the time to come over to help with the girls. Sorry it was a false alarm.

Love you!

Leti said...

hey you all, yes indeed, my recliner is very/muy confortable - makes my body happy:)

Jose don't worry about the false alarm, what's family for:) It was great to see you and the girls