Thursday, December 13, 2007

All About JESUS - this is what matters

God's Word is a lamp unto my feet, it is my compass, my comfort, my strength, my wisdom...the only TRUTH, it never changes, it will endure forever, everything else comes and goes and is so fickle...

God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? - Numbers 23:19

For You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and set me on my high places. He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your gentleness has made me great. You enlarged my path under me; so my feet did not slip. - 2 Samuel 22:29-37

Behold I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone, and he who believes in Him will not be disappointed. - 1 Peter 2:6

"Only be strong and very courageous...do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:7-9


Enough said...thank you Jesus for you Eternal Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His Word is eternal. Thank you for posting these scriptures of encouragement.

Love,
Nettie