Thursday, December 6, 2007

For three days my home/living room has been a complete mess. My precious daughter absolutely loves Christmas and all its decorations. I have not been feeling good and have totally put decorating off indefinitely. She finally gave up on me and took the task upon herself. I can tell you that being how I am (I like to start a task and finish it the same day even if it knocks me down for several days) this was driving me crazy. Yet, to see my daughters joy and excitement is priceless. I managed to stay away from the mess and fixing it myself - I have a tendency of doing this. She was such a trooper, being that I have been in an incredibly ho-hum-bug mood. So here are the pictures to show her handy-work. Thank you baby-girl for all your hard work. It wouldn't be Christmas in my house without you. When the Lord gives you your family, you are going to be a great Mommie. I love you!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Good job, Angie! I want to come see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Your Chimeny looks nice. The tree looks very full and fully decorated with alot of prety ornaments. May you continue to be blessed this CHRISTmas season.

Love,
Nettie

lulu said...

You did a great job Angie wangie...
I love you :)