Monday, December 3, 2007

24th Anniversary





Twenty-four years ago my hubby and I had to get married. We had gotten pregnate and so my parents made us get married (btw the baby went to heaven before we got married, but we had to go through with it). Neither one of us were ready for this mayor-commitment in our lives. And so we made many, many mistakes. By God's grace, He reached down and redeemed each one of us individually and then turned a broken marriage into an incredible love-affair. I've heard people say that God repairs and renews - and He does. But for us He had to make the foundation, then He had to build from nothing. All I can say is "thanks be to God for His incredible grace and mercy". We married in 1983 and the Lord made us new in 1993. So today I celebrate with my precious husband 24 years of incredible growth and challenges. Today I can tell you that I love my husband with all my heart and enjoy spending time with him. He is so caring and considerate. Thank you Jesus for your miracle work in our lives.

2 comments:

José J. said...

Happy Anniversary!

What an awesome work God has done in your marriage. You guys are such a blessing to me and my family, and to many others.

Keep loving and serving Jesus, for He uses you greatly.

Your Nephew,
José (Chuy)

lulu said...

Happy Anniversary!
You look so beautiful,well you still are ..
I love you.