Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day was here and gone. Shopping, cooking, dishes (where do all the dishes come from???), etc., all a thing of the past. I thank the Lord for all that He did and He continues to do. He continues to mold and shape me. He continues to show me that I am to teach and share the things that He has taught and shared with me through others. So once again we gathered together at my nieces and nephews home. We chopped and peeled and stirred. Once again everyone was very happy with the results. This year the Lord added to our family. The Sanchez Family and Luis, all brothers and sisters from our church. I believe we all had a good time. My nephew, Jose, shared from God's Word and some shared from their heart. Soooooo, Thanksgiving 2007 is but a memory. At the end we all just sat there, we couldn't move because we all ate too much.

No comments: