Friday, October 26, 2007

100 Workouts!


Okay, so I am totally excited about getting my first Curves T-shirt - 100 workouts! God has been so gracious to allow us to have the budget for this. When I first started I thought, "okay, here we go." I can tell you that I didn't think I would keep at it. Somedays, it takes more than encouragement and desire. God has given me the ability to use this as a means to keep me flexible and mobile. When I first began my journey with fibromyalgia, "exercise" would have been a four-letter-word...no way, no how. Bend how? Pull where? Do what? And so to be at this stage, I can't help but rejoice in My Jesus who has given me this avenue to keep myself mobile in order to do those things that He calls me to do. Thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

lulu said...

good job.I know how much this means to you.

José J. said...

It was under your care at your home that Jesus gave me the verse in Philippians 4:13: "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." It has been an impetus in my life as I have moved forward in my walk, family/marriage, education, and career. Who would have "thunk" of the great things He has done and will continue to do? I am blessed to see you moving forward defying ailments through that same strength that is given to us by Him. Thank you for being an example to me not only by placing that verse on my GED certificate many years ago, but also by living it to date.

I love you!

Leti said...

thanks for the encouragement...I needed that.