Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today my hubby took a day off work for a doctor's appointment. The Lord opened up an opportunity for us to spend some time together. My daughter agreed to "keep an eye" on her grandma while we spent the morning together. First we went out to breakfast. I joked with him as we were going into Carrows. As we walked past all the big cars I told him, "these cars all belong to senior citizens, you know?," and we laughed. Sure enough when we walked in the restaurant all there was were older couples (like we are some spring-chickens). It was interesting to see couples chatting with each other, while others simply sat there in silence. I pray that as my hubby and I grow older together we do not tire of chatting with each other and really spending time together not just with each other. It was nice to sit with him and be served (thank you Jesus for your provision). We laughed and I cried. It was really nice. From there he chauffeured me to my chiropractor for my appointment. Then we went grocery shopping together. Thank you Lord for this time together and for a time of rest. And thank you Angie for your willingness - I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are welcome Mommie. I am glad that u had a good time! :) I will do it again when u need it! I love u too!